The responsible body in accordance with data protection laws, in particular, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
FOUR PAWS SWITZERLAND
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. Complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can generally be visited without registration. Data, such as pages accessed or the name of the file accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis. No data will be passed on to third parties without your consent.
The following cookie types and functions are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted, at the latest, after a user has left an online offer and closed his or her browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, the interests of users used for reach measurement or marketing purposes may be stored in such a cookie.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by ourselves.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are primarily used by advertisers (third parties) to process user information.
- Necessary (also: essential or absolutely necessary) cookies: On the one hand, cookies may be absolutely necessary to operate a website (e.g. to save logins or other user inputs or for security reasons).
Storage period: If we do not provide you with explicit information on the storage period of permanent cookies (e.g. in the context of a cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period can be up to two years.
- Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal bases: Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), Legitimate Interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
This website may use Google Maps for embedding maps, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for protection against bots and spam, and YouTube for embedding videos.
Google has committed to ensuring adequate data protection in accordance with the US-European and US-Swiss Privacy Shields.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up enquiries. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps service. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google and for further information on your rights in this regard and settings options for protecting your privacy, please visit: policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
The copyrights and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of all files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective rights holder may be liable to prosecution and possibly to damages.
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is up-to-date, accurate and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and timeliness of information, including of a journalistic and editorial nature. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
The publisher may change or delete texts at its own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update any contents of this website. Use of or access to this website is at the visitor’s own risk. The publisher, its principals or partners are not responsible for any damages, such as direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages, alleged to have been caused by the use of this website and consequently assume no liability for such damages.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. The publisher thus expressly distances itself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or offends common decency.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer